Our prices for 2020 (excl. 21% Dutch VAT).
Intake service (without obligations)
Approximately 1 hour meeting or phone call to discuss needs: € 150 (refunded if becoming client).
Tax and legal advice
Varying between € 150 and € 250 per hour depending on the seniority of personnel involved.
Company formation service
Incorporation B.V. (Dutch private LLC) , including notary, English translations, the company’s registration with the Dutch tax authorities and the Chamber of Commerce and guidance by our tax experts. Calculate your quote:
- Registration and correspondence address: € 70 monthly at the prestigious Keizersgracht including mail scan service for max 10 items. More extensive virtual office scheme: € 99 monthly with max 20 items mail scan, 020 (Amsterdam) forwarded phone number and usage of space (office: 20 hours and meeting room: 2 hours
- Director (also nominee), business plan, notarial shareholders’ agreement et cetera: ask for a quote.
- Cancellation B.V. with trade registry of Dutch Chamber of Ccommerce: € 600.
Bookkeeping, (tax) compliance and payroll
- Typical trading/consulting company EUR 2,290 annually (based on annually 100 incoming/outgoing invoices and bank mutations, vat, 1 employee)
- Typical holding company: EUR 1,990 annually: based on annually 100 incoming/outgoing invoices and bank mutations, vat, no employees:
Calculate your quote for more specific situations:
- Preparation personal income tax return (also M form) in case of average complexity: € 150. Additional fee for partner: € 75
- Request for preliminary tax refund: € 100 (adjustment/cancellation: € 50)
- Request for 30% tax ruling (limited advice included): € 450
- Drafting employment contract: € 250
- Organize appointment for obtaining BSN (citizen service number): € 125
- Request for childcare allowance (kinderopvangtoeslag), child benefits (kinderbijslag) and healthcare allowance (zorgtoeslag): € 150 each.