Our office offers payroll services to companies that are registered in the Netherlands, but also if that is not the case. If you don’t want or cannot use your own company, we can provide our payroll umbrella service (see below).
Our payroll service includes the following:
- Registrations with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce and Dutch tax authorities
- Draft employment agreements
- Prepare salary slips
- Prepare and file wage tax returns
- Annual income statements
- 30% ruling application
- Bookkeeping and vat filing
- Personal income tax return
Payroll umbrella service
We are a specialized umbrella payroll company (EOR/employer of record) with extensive knowledge and experience in assisting with umbrella payroll needs in the Netherlands. We offer fixed fees, ensuring no unexpected charges.
As an umbrella payroll company, we take over the employment and enter into a contract with the client requiring umbrella services. Our monthly activities include payroll tax filings and payments, pension premium filings and payments (if applicable), net salary payments, salary calculations and specifications, salary cost and payroll service fee invoicing, A1 certificate requests (if applicable), and annual income statements. We also offer free phone and e-mail correspondence.
Other personnel services
Our office also offers the following personnel services:
- On-site interim services, e.g. completion of employee tax returns
- Tax-efficient remuneration solutions
- Immigration solutions
- Analysis on withholding liabilities in relation to cross-border employment
- Review tax implications of allowances/cost reimbursements
- Analysis on Dutch tax impact of a (foreign) stock option scheme
- Application for a VAR-statement (confirmation on self-employment)
- Negotiations with the Dutch tax authorities to obtain favorable rulings
- Immigration solutions. We work closely with immigration lawyers who can handle the applications with the immigration service for both the employer and the employee. For more information about Dutch residence and work permits, see our special page.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your situation and how we can help you.