Expat tax solutions
Our office provides the following expat tax services:
- 30% ruling application for yourself or your employee(s)
- On-site interim services, e.g. completion of employee tax returns
- Tax-efficient remuneration solutions
- Analysis on withholding liabilities in relation to cross-border employment
- Review tax implications of allowances/cost reimbursements
- Analysis on Dutch tax impact of a (foreign) stock option scheme
- Application for a VAR-statement (confirmation on self-employment)
Expat immigration services
Taxgate works closely with experienced Dutch immigration lawyers providing solutions for expats and their relatives working and living in the Netherlands. They have the same efficient and effective hands-on approach like we do and also against very competitive fees. Combined with our expertise on doing business and taxation we are truly your one stop shop for Dutch business and immigration. This means that we can provide solutions to expand your business into the Netherlands while taking care of the applicable permits.
The immigration support that we can provide:
- Application for a work permit
- Application for an MVV (visa)
- Application for a VVR (residence permit)
- Application for a combined entry visa for a knowledge migrant, consisting of a VVR (residence permit) and an MVV (visa)
- Advice about registration in the municipality
- Advice about how to acquire a BSN (Burger Service Nummer).
In our section residence & work permits we provide information on the various Dutch permits available for stay and work.
Please contact us if we can be of help.