Other business services
Besides establising your Dutch company, our office is pleased to offer you the following services:
- Advisory on the most effective and efficient structure, including determining a suitable legal form to do business with (branch or subsidiary);
- Writing a business plan (if required for external parties like a bank or the Dutch immigration services in case for instance residence permits are required);
- Assistance with starting a one-man business or partnership;
- Assistance with incorporating a Dutch limited company (BV);
- Assistance with acquiring an existing business, including negotiations;
- Assistance with establishing domiciliation (which may include a virtual office);
- Assistance with acquiring a Duth director;
- Assistance with opening a Dutch bank account;
- Registering the business with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce;
- Signing up the business with the Dutch immigration services as sponsor of highly skilled migrants;
- Taking care of all tax and accounting matters of the business.
We are well versed to guide through the legal matters and provide advice from a business and tax/legal perspective for your business whether that be a branch or a subsidiary (and to assist with acquiring the necessary residence permits in case you would like to send someone from outside the EU to run your business).
In case you are interested in how the Netherlands can help your business, please contact us to discuss your situation.