Branch setup support Netherlands
Our office has broad experience with advising on setting up a branch of a foreign company in the Netherlands. Perhaps a subsidiary is a better idea? Our special page on choosing between a branch and a subsidiary (see here) provides guidance on making this choice.
To register your branch in the Netherlands, please provide the following information:
- Proof of registration of the foreign company, not more than one month old, from the foreign registering institution
- Copies of the deed of incorporation and, if set out in a separate deed, the articles of association
- A document proofing that the company address provided is allowed to be used (we can provide a registered address, please indicate);
- For the company’s director/sole shareholder/representative/ (if different persons for each of them) and for any supervisory board member if the natural person(s) cannot come to the Netherlands for identification:
- Original legalized copy passport and signature;
- Address details (if foreign resident: original notary’s certification on address)
If these persons are legal persons (e.g. an Ltd), please elaborate.
Our fees on this amount to € 750 excl. 21% VAT. Upon receipt of the required information, we can register your company within 10 working days.